R-1550A TEMPEST Receiver
The R-1550A TEMPEST Receiver includes everything you need to operate from a frequency range of 100 Hz to 2 GHz. With options, the frequency range may be extended as low as 20 Hz or as high as 40 GHz.
- Selectable Tuning Resolutions: Use the arrow keys below the display to select the tuning digit. The selected digit blinks. Use the step key to perform
manual step tuning. The step size is determined by the selected digit. The tuning knob also tunes at the selected digit. Frequency Resolution is 0.1 Hz from 100 Hz to 250 kHz; 1 Hz from 250 kHz to 15 MHz; and 100 Hz from 15
MHz to 2 GHz.
- Synthesizer Design: Synthesizer design provides you with programmable frequency control. Any frequency may be entered from the
keypad with up to seven digit resolution.
- AM/FM Detector Switch: It automatically selects audio source. Gain controls are provided for headphone use.
- Auxiliary Video Output: For Z-axis display; provides a direct connection for video monitoring use.
- Z-Axis Output: Provided on the rear panel for “rastering” of repetitive signals. Automatic remote mode selection is provided by the
- Low Noise Figure: The nominal noise figure is 6 dB. The noise floor in a 100 Hz bandwidth is -41 dBμV. The noise floor in a 10 kHz bandwidth is -21 dBμV. There is 80 dB image rejection over the entire frequency range. The noise floor will improve by at least 6 dBμV when the R-1550A Receiver is configured in the DSI-1550A TEMPEST Test System.
- Preselection Filters: There are nine bandpass filters that may be individually selected during tuning corresponding with the receiver band
and the tuned frequency. Filter values are 200 MHz Low Pass, 200-350 MHz, 350-550 MHz, 550-750 MHz, 750-1000 MHz, 1100 MHz Low Pass, 1.0 GHz-1.3 GHz, 1.3 GHz-1.6 GHz, and 1.6 GHz-2.0 GHz.
Accessories and Related Components
|R-1550A TEMPEST Receiver Product Brochure