CG-1800 Comb Generator
- The DSI Model CG-1800 Comb Generator is an inexpensive narrowband calibration signal source which is extremely useful for any application that requires precisely calibrated signal levels to 18 GHz.
- The Comb Generator outputs a coherent comb from 0.1 GHz to 18 GHz, with a comb line spacing of 100 MHz and the frequency stability of a temperature-stabilized crystal oscillator.
- The CG-1800 features an uncomplicated front panel with digital displays to indicate the actual output level in dBuV for any selected comb line. Panel controls allow selection of RF output amplitude in either a leveled or unleveled mode. All front panel functions are remotely readable and programmable via the IEEE-488 bus.
- When used in DSI’s automated measurement systems, the CG-1800 provides a source for automatic calibration checking at a fraction of the price of a comparable CW source.
- Inexpensive calibration source
- Accurate calibration signals to 18 GHz
- Useful frequency and amplitude calibration source
- Enter a frequency and an amplitude and get a calibrated output signal at desired frequency
- Enter an amplitude, push the “leveled” button, and obtain a fixed output level at any selected frequency
|CG-1800 Comb Generator Product Brochure